CEO at Banca Transilvania (Running a Bank with over 2.2 Milion Clients and 7.000 Employees)
Ömer Tetik is the CEO of Banca Transilvania since June 2013.
In his 20 years of experience he worked in the banking industry in Romania, Turkey and Russia. He started his career at Finansbank, in Istanbul as a Treasury Dealer. He continued as a Treasury Executive Manager at Finansbank Moscow and as a President of Finans Securities Bucharest. In Credit Europe Bank Romania he worked as an Executive Manager and later on as a Vice President in the Treasury Division; Vice President of the Retail Banking Division, Senior Vice President, and CEO of the bank since 2010.
He is a Romanian citizen of Turkish origin and as born in Germany. He is a gradute of The Faculty of Economics – Middle East Technical University from Ankara and fluently speaks 4 languages.
Prizes, titles and tops:
• Excellence in Management prize (Gala Valori de Romania, BIZ, 2017)
• Ranked as one of the most admired Romanian CEOs (Business Magazin, 2017)
• Banker of the Year 2016 (Bank of the Year Gala, Wall-Street, 2016)
• Banker of the Year 2016 (Gala Premiilor Piata Financiara, 2016)
• The best Romanian CEO (Capital Gala, 2016)